At Picasso Paws we are trying to be a force for good. Primarily, our creative kits are designed to delight and create little memories for our human and furry friends. But we have also worked hard to produce these in as sustainable and eco-responsible a way as possible.
- The gift box is made from recycled materials
- We use wooden rubber ink stamps to brand the box rather than printed plastic stickers
- Our courier delivery partner is Sendle - Australia's first 100% carbon neutral delivery service
- The mailing satchels used to protect your kits in transit are made from cornstarch and are 100% compostable
- The How-To guide is printed on 100% recycled paper stock
- The canvases are cotton and pine so are natural materials
- The ziplock bags are from Biogone and are landfill biodegradable (will break down in normal waste bin) AND/OR can be put into soft plastics recycling. Biodegradation is accelerated approximately 90+% faster than conventional plastic ziplock bags, producing an organic matter (a natural fertiliser) and no microplastics
- The thank you note is on sustainably sourced card and can be recycled
- The acrylic paint is water-based and non-toxic to humans. However, to avoid it polluting our waterways, please dispose of responsibly by removing the lid and allowing the paint inside to dry and harden before disposing in the general waste.